- Collision Repair
- Custom Paint
- 80 ft x 20 ft split preparation cabin spray booth
- Paint mix room
- Spray gun washer and central vacuum unit
- Compressors and hazardous material storage containers
Inside the Paint Booth
How to use the map:
- Use the arrows at the bottom of the screen to advance to different areas of the facility.
- Click and drag your mouse to turn around and get the 360 degree experience. Also use the arrows in the compass located in the top left corner to turn 360 degrees.
On April 17, 2012 Minuteman Trucks, Inc. broke ground to mark the start of construction. Leading the groundbreaking was Minuteman COO William Witcher, Massachusetts Senator James Timility, Paul Millette, Chairman of the Walpole Economic Development Commission on behalf of Walpole Town Administrator Michael Boynton and John Kenney, the Minuteman Trucks Body Shop Foreman.
See the time line of pictures from start to finish.