Minuteman Trucks, Inc. is New England’s complete International & Ford medium and heavy-duty truck support center; our success depends on serving our customers with the best team members in the industry.
Minuteman Trucks Inc. in Walpole, MA is seeking enthusiastic, hard-working, customer-oriented individuals who can work in a team environment.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Truck Sales Representative to join our team as we evolve and grow!
We are seeking an individual who is goal-oriented, focused, energetic, and organized. The ideal new member of our team will be able to maintain a positive, consultative demeanor in any situation. They would enjoy the challenge of guiding prospective and current clients through the process of identifying needs, preparing potential solutions to address those needs, presenting one or more solutions, and eventually working their way towards a successful order.
This is an opportunity for the right person to join us at the inception of the exciting journey to shape the future of our growing company!
No Scheduled Nights or Weekends
The Commercial Sales Representative will be responsible for the management of current accounts and the acquisition of new customers with an emphasis on strong negotiation skills, efficient closure rates, and excellent customer service.
- Prospect for customers in a designated territory or assigned account list on a daily basis
- Acquire the knowledge and technical expertise necessary to design and sell our quality Ford and International products
- Understand and meet customers’ specific needs while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Respond timely to customer inquiries with good written and verbal communication
- Continue follow-up relations throughout the client’s life cycle ownership experience for each truck they own and parlay that into recurring orders for new and replacement unit
- Industry related sales experience preferred BUT willing to train experienced commercial sales person!
- Ability to read and write and comprehend written instructions and information
- Comfortable with creating, presenting, and managing complex solutions designed to meet unique customer requirements
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and basic applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
- A mechanical aptitude a PLUS!
- Adaptable nature that allows engagement at multiple professional levels from a client’s Executive staff, to the mechanic in their repair shop and every level in-between
- Solid problem solving skills
Benefits Package Includes:
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Program
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Training for Work-Related Seminars
- Tuition Reimbursement for Work-Related Classes
- Employee Discounts and Purchasing Privileges
You can expect an exciting environment with advancement opportunities at one of the nation’s leading and growing heavy-duty truck dealer groups. We offer great career opportunities, along with a competitive salary, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our employees to be successful.
About our Company: We are an International and Ford commercial truck dealership for new and used vehicles classes 4-8. We have a complete Service center staffed by Ford, Navistar, and Pierce trained technicians with ASE & EVT certifications. Minuteman also has a full-service Body Shop. Our Parts department stocks over $1.5 million of parts in the 2-story warehouse. The Lease & Rental department can help with 1 truck or a whole fleet. Minuteman Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. is the New England Pierce and Road Rescue dealer.
Minuteman Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace
Please Contact: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org