Minuteman Trucks, Inc. is New England’s complete medium & heavy-duty truck support center. We are an International and Ford commercial truck dealership for new and used vehicles classes 4-8. We have a complete Service center staffed by Ford, Navistar, and Pierce trained technicians with ASE & EVT certifications. Minuteman also has a full-service Body Shop. Our Parts department stocks over $1.5 million of parts in the 2-story warehouse. The Lease & Rental department can help you with 1 truck or a whole fleet. Minuteman Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. is your local Pierce and Road Rescue dealer. As a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with SDO and GNEMSDC we are able to help your company meet all its diversity requirements.
We are currently looking for Experience Medium & Heavy Diesel Truck Technician. International trained & certified experience a PLUS!
$8000 Sign on Bonus
$2000 paid quarterly for every 90 days of continuous employment!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilizes diagnostic tools (both manual and electronic) to assess and evaluate required service/repairs
- Provides diagnostic assessment of repair needs, based on experience
- Operates most machine shop tools and testing equipment
- Troubleshoots service/repair needs and performs necessary/required work in a timely fashion
- Is knowledgeable about commercial vehicle parts, components, and their installation, and can share this information with less experienced Technicians or apprentices
Background Knowledge & Competencies:
- 4 years minimum work experience as a Medium & Heavy Diesel Technician
- Must possess a full set of personal hand tools
- Must have, or be able to develop, detailed knowledge of International, Ford, Pierce and Road Rescue vehicles and all equipment.
- Must have successfully completed appropriate diesel/automotive/International/ Ford/ Pierce training or certificate programs in repair and service areas
- Minimum of HS Diploma or Technical school graduate
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and basic applications
- Valid Driver’s License-Class B CDL a plus.
- Must be willing to obtain Class B CDL
Benefits Package Includes:
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Program
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Training for Work-Related Seminars
- Tuition Reimbursement for Work-Related Classes
- Employee Discounts and Purchasing Privileges
- Excellent Pay Plans
Technician’s WE ARE NOT a Flat Rate Shop
Please Contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Nancy Latour by phone 203-339-2219 or email nlatour@AllegianceTrucks.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org