Minuteman Trucks, Inc. is New England’s complete medium & heavy-duty truck support center. We are an International and Ford commercial truck dealership for new and used vehicles classes 4-8. We have a complete Service center staffed by Ford, Navistar, and Pierce trained technicians with ASE & EVT certifications. Minuteman also has a full-service Body Shop. Our Parts department stocks over $1.5 million of parts in the 2-story warehouse. The Lease & Rental department can help you with 1 truck or a whole fleet. Minuteman Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. is your local Pierce and Road Rescue dealer. As a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with SDO and GNEMSDC we are able to help your company meet all its diversity requirements.
Minuteman Trucks, Inc., is looking to add highly motivated individuals to its Parts Specialist Team! Ideal candidate should be able to work with limited supervision and the ability to multitask.
$8000 Sign on Bonus
$2000 paid quarterly for every 90 days of continuous employment!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle telephone inquiries and orders in a professional manner.
- Be familiar with product lines and how to look them up by application and interchange.
- Assist customers with questions to assess their needs and up sell whenever possible, while working together with Wholesale team and Outside Sales team.
- Keep current on new products and product updates including the latest truck technologies.
- 2 years Automotive / Truck parts or industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Focused on a high level of customer service.
- Computer proficiency with Windows, Internet Browsers, ADP/CDK or other dealer management system.
- Dependable and reliable attendance.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Program
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com