We have the resources and industry experience to handle all truck service needs including inspections, factory recommended services, warranty repair, and we also have a full body-shop for collision repairs and reconditioning. We will accommodate all of your truck service needs including base and extended warranty coverage.
Minuteman Service Benefits
- All customers receive premium service
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) certified technicians
- Our work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Annual state and federal inspections
- Factory recommended scheduled service
- Service ALL makes and models of emergency vehicles regardless of purchase location
- 24/7 emergency road service
- On-site maintenance
MINUTEMAN’S EMERGENCY VEHICLE MOBILE SERVICE
WE BRING SERVICE TO YOU.
At Minuteman Trucks, we are motivated to give our customers exceptional service. As an authorized Warranty Center for Pierce, Road Rescue, and Cummins; our EVT and ASE certified technicians are equipped to handle your emergency vehicle service repairs.
Some of the services that can be provided by our mobile tech:
- Vehicle & engine diagnostics
- Minor vehicle & engine repair
- Apparatus system diagnostics
- Minor apparatus systems repairs
- Apparatus & Vehicle Inspections
- TAK-4 Suspension
- All Wheel Steer
- Chassis & Driveline
- Warranty Service
To have our mobile service vehicle come to your location, we charge flat fees for travel and fuel that will be included in your estimate for the services you are requesting. The travel and fuel charges are based on your distance from Minuteman’s headquarters located in Walpole, MA.
|Mobile Service Flat Fees|
1. 48 miles up and back to customer location equals 96 miles total – 1.9 hours
a. Travel Time Charge $150.00 plus $65.00 fuel charge
2. Burlington, VT 245 miles round trip – 5 hours
a. Travel Time Charge $750.00 plus $150.00 fuel charge
If you are further than 125 miles please call Rob Kelley at 800-225-4808 x342 for more information.