April 2019 | International
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY: INTERNATIONAL® MV™ SERIES
- TACKLE THE TOUGHEST TASKS Each MV™ Series comes with the choice of a Cummins® B6.7 or Cummins® L9 powertrain. Both engines provide proven, durable and efficient performance and include a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty plus industry-leading service from the largest commercial truck service network in the country.
- RIDE IN COMFORT The MV Series is available with day cab, extended cab and crew cab configurations to meet almost any need. So, whether you need additional storage or the ability to accommodate a crew of six, the MV Series has you covered.
- WORK SMARTER Boost your productivity with the International® Truck Diamond Logic® system. With over 200 pre-programmed tasks Diamond Logic® helps protect both the equipment and crew. Plus, experts are available to help you program custom logic for specific applications.
- FIT TO UPFIT The MV Series offers virtually unlimited upfit capabilities. Your dealer starts with an available clean cab-to-axle configuration (Clean CA), and then works directly with International Application Engineering to order custom frame piercing, wheelbases, and other custom components to minimize costly post-production modifications.
- TAKE IN YOUR SURROUNDINGS The re-designed, one-piece side windows with lowered bottom edges and repositioned cab mirrors improve visibility by 15% on the driver side and 5% on the passenger side. Drivers are also less likely to suffer from neck strain or injury.
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR INPUT The cab design of the MV Series incorporates extensive feedback from drivers resulting in easier access through wider opening doors, evenly spaced cab steps and grab handles that provide predictable footing to minimize injuries.
- ATTENTION TO DETAILS The MV Series features a customizable instrument cluster which allows drivers to quickly assess tire pressure, drive axle load, engine oil pressure, speed, and more. The controls have been designed to minimize eye fatigue by delivering critical information at a glance.
- ACTIVE SAFETY TECHNOLOGY Bendix® Wingman® Advanced™ and Fusion™ collision mitigation systems are available on the MV Series. These advanced active safety systems can help mitigate collisions, roll-overs, and loss-of-control situations.
- DriverFirst™ INTERIOR The DriverFirst™ interior features a roomy cab designed for a safe and productive driving experience. Improve communications, improve driver retention, and keep your crew comfortable with our premium gauge cluster and our best-in-class HVAC system.
- STAY FOCUSED Easily shift and brake without taking your eyes off the road with our re-designed transmission shifter, now conveniently located on the steering column. Available with the Allison 3000 series automatic transmissions and Eaton UltraShift and Procision automated manual transmissions (AMTs).